Monday, February 3, 2014

#094: 8 Ways To Grow In Christian Faith

140202Grow

I had way too much fun recording this podcast this morning. We talk a little Super Bowl trash talk  with Seattle powerful dominance over the Denver Broncos. I even talk about the commercials and thumbs up and down for Fox's coverage of the game. We review some other fun weekend stuff, celebrating Roc's 56th birthday (pictured above.) We had an awesome day at Church Requel yesterday morning too and I talk about that.

Here are links to the 3 commercials I talk about:
Yesterday's talk at Church Requel was all about spiritual growth. Christ-followers are called to become like God’s Son - Jesus Christ. I encouraged his congregation with 8 ways to grow in our Christian faith.

Music for this week's podcast included "Seattle" by Perry Como and "Live Like That" by Sidewalk Prophets.

No comments:

Post a Comment