- churches being sensitive to single people. Less than half of the U.S. Population is married now. How should that change the way we lead our churches?
- The Wildcat roller coaster is closing at Cedar Point. It started running in 1970, the same year Mark and his brother, Todd, went to Cedar Point for the first time.
- What's really the difference between leadership and fellowship? Mark considers that maybe the two are not as different as some people think.
- Facebook's Initial Public Offering is less than two weeks away. Will it be a good investment? Mark puts his investment cap back on and looks at the numbers.
- Cutting Room Floor segment - what do you do when you have a topic that could contain so much material... say, "The Good Samaritan" parable?
- Church Requel's Sermon from May 6th: "Love Is More Than A Feeling." We consider six lessons we learn about loving other people from The Good Samaritan story.
- Mark's wrap-up after church Sunday evening.
Sunday, May 6, 2012
In this week's Church Requel podcast Mark talks about